8. January 2014 14:36
Heads up that the Couchbase .NET SDK version 1.3.1 was released officially yesterday! This release is mostly a maintenance follow up to the 1.3.0 release which added significant improvements (a rewrite of) the connection pooling portion of the client.
A list of issues and tasks that were resolved:
- NCBC-289: Does not return errors object on exception
- NCBC-344: NotImplementedException when storing against MemcachedClient in v1.3 client
- NCBC-345: Update Readme.mdown to reflect changes in the Couchbase .NET SDK versioning policy
- NCBC-353: Add node IP to error messages so that users can isolate issues easier
- NCBC-352: Flag all Increment/Decrement methods with CAS params as 'Obsolete'
- NCBC-337: Fix for 'View vquery was mapped to a dead node, failing.' errors
- NCBC-341: AOOR when deserializing bootstrap config with empty 'pools' element
- NCBC-327: Update Nuspec files to current VS Solution Configuration
- NCBC-334: Add a post-merge git hook for updating the assembly version
The release is available on Nuget: https://www.nuget.org/packages/CouchbaseNetClient/1.3.1 or from S3: https://packages.couchbase.com.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/net/1.3/Couchbase-Net-Client-1.3.0.zip